Saturday, October 13, 2012

Grape, Spikes & Leather

Shirt and Leggings Miss Tina, Leather Jacket Wilsons Leather, Handbag Coach Madison Patent Lindsey Satchel, Shoes Enzo Angiolini, Belt Marshalls, Treat Grape Lip Stain, Nail Polish Sinful Colors Dream On. 

I normally live in my Treat Grape Lip & Cheek Stain but I usually use it on my cheeks. Today I did a bright lip with it and just love it! 

If you don't own a leather jacket you should get one. I live in it and it adds a little something to every outfit from pants to dresses. I bought a cheap one from Forever 21 first because I really wasn't sure if I was a leather jacket girl. I wore it so much I then bought a real leather one and it is a staple in my closet now. 
Our neighbors had these cute little Halloween decorations in their yard so we used it for our background. Even though I color my hair it stays in good condition because I use a sulfate free shampoo. It really has made all the difference in the health of my hair. I like to wash my hair every day so I use Treat O'my Goodness Your Hair Is So Soft Organic Aloe Shampoo


1 comment: