Thursday, September 20, 2012

Safari Hat

Bag Lauren Ralph Lauren Newbury Crossbody (last seen here), Shoes Stuart Weitzman, Hat Indiana Jones Safari Hat from our store Beautystand.com, Skirt French Connection, Shirt from Nordstrom Rack, Bracelets Cartier, CC Skye Mini Spike Love Bracelet from Beautystand.com, Necklace Golden Portland, Treat Black Cherry Lip & Cheek Stain

My obsession with men's accessories continues and I have recently added this hat to my collection. I am so in love with it. It is so soft and has a certified sun protection rating of UPF 50+, the highest rating given to a head wear product. This hat is perfect to protect your skin form the harmful effects of the sun. I've been living in it and if you follow us on Instagram I have been posting a lot of pictures wearing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment