Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Beautystand Last Days of Summer


In Oregon summer usually lasts until the end of September and we are soaking in all we can these last days that are left. These pictures were taken on our favorite sandbar in the Columbia River. It's absolutely beautiful here and while I'm writing this it makes me want to go back right now. I think I just might. 

I always slather on the lip balm when I'm in the sun. Treat's lip balms are made with all natural ingredients including shea butter which has an SPF of 30. This Banana Cream Lip Balm is so delicious and reminds me of a banana popsicle. Yum! 
Treat Soft Candy Refreshing Hair & Face Mist smells delicious and is an all natural way to refresh after a day in the sun. I'm wearing my favorite bracelets to add a little bling to my swimwear. This CC Skye Mini Spike Love Bracelet is my favorite that I wear all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment